Tuesday 3 November 2009

About the blog


So yeah, I am constantly talking about my roleplaying on different forums on the internet and I bet this bores people to death. So I guess that if I started writing about it instead maybe I wouldn't talk so much about it, or at least they can just shut me up by saying, talk about it in the blog or something like that.

So yeah, there are a couple of sites I play at and I will probably not write about all of them but instead start out with the two ones I've hung around most at. Links to them will be found in a list to the right.

Anyway, the one I've been at longest is Corona Heights, it's a pretty basic city rp but the people on there are amazing and that's what has kept me there for one and a half years. Everyone is really advanced and always up for fun things which helps.

Then there is the site that I got the admin post for a couple of months back along with the always lovely Kari and that's Soulmate. It's also a pretty basic city rp but with the twist of people being paired as soulmates which can lead to love or friendship, it's really all up to the rpers.

So yeah, that's the basics about what this blog is intended for. You can find me on other sites too but it would be too much to write about I think.

The first thing I'm going to do is write one post for all the characters I'm going to talk about, after that I'll just tag every post they appear in with their name and the site they belong to.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment